Fairytale
'cause I don't care for your fairytales
You're so worried about the maiden though you know
She's only waiting on the next best thing
Snow White is doing dishes again cause
What else can you do
With seven itty-bitty men?
Sends them to bed and calls up a friend
Says will you meet me at midnight?
The tall blonde lets out a cry of despair says
Would have cut it myself if I knew men could climb hair
I'll have to find another tower somewhere and keep away from the windows
|
|
|
|
Friday, November 04, 2005,
thanks, frens, for caring. but..
.. i still have a screwed up life.yes.went to msia again yesterday.to like, 2am this morning.they were paintin our house.and thats bad news.daddy and sister quarrelled.brother and sister still on bad terms.mummy stayed over in msia again.sister and big sister are not on good terms.i have a wrecked life, i tell you.a wrecked family.found out lotsa things.unpleasant stuff.i hate hols.i hate hols.i hate hols.couldnt sleep.toss and turned.stomach felt as if my intestines decided to knot themselves up.i don wanna go for piano lata.and diffy`s gonna give birth soon.the only thing to be happy about now..is that i`m going for rebondin next week~with chingy!woohoo`
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Meow
---
I like modeling for fun.
And I sing.
nanawongz @ twitter
hersweetnothings @ tumblr
| | | | |